What is Wide Aisle Pallet Racking?

Wide Aisle Pallet Racking

Wide aisle pallet racking is one of the most widely used racking or storage system for the purpose of storing palletized unit loads. This type of pallet racking system is ideally suited for warehouse use. In this type of pallet racking system, each of the pallets are individually supported as well as independently accessible, thereby making the entire warehouse operation easier and convenient. In addition to this, wide aisle pallet racking provides high quality warehouse storage solutions utilizing almost 40 percent of the available floor space and the remaining 60 percent being for the aisles. This type of pallet racking system is extremely fast as well as easy for loading and unloading, therefore readily preferred among the users.

Benefits of Wide Aisle Pallet Racking

The following benefits are offered by wide aisle pallet racking system.

  • This type of pallet racking system provides ease of access for a wide variety of handling equipment that includes all types of forklifts which is undoubtedly one of the greatest benefits.
  • Safety is readily enhanced at the time of using this type of pallet racking system. This system not only enhances the safety of the workers in the warehouse but also the safety of products.
  • Wide aisle pallet racking system a cost effective option and it is extremely durable in nature.

Why Space Rack?

Space Rack pallet rack systems and solutions are one of the best that ensure a hundred percent satisfaction among all. In addition to this, Space Rack uses premium quality materials to make sure that the racking systems are highly durable in nature and last for a long duration of time without losing out on their functionality.

Need A Quote? Get In Touch Today

Our Experts are always available to discuss your needs and develop solution.

Contact Us