When is Industrial Shelving Ideally Suited?
Industrial shelving is are ideal for almost all warehouses intending to maximize their storage capacity. These shelving systems are tailor-made to fit the height of the warehouse or storage space. They are appropriately designed for precise specifications and required purposes. Industrial shelving has become increasingly popular because of its adaptability to suit a wide variety of warehouse operations. Industrial shelving is suitable in the following cases.
- Light-duty industrial storage
- Archival storage
- Expansion of the inventory in your warehouse space
- Ideal for storing light industrial goods
Characteristics of Industrial Shelving
Know the essential characteristics of industrial shelving below.
- It is the right kind of shelving to help in the maximization of available space and increase the organization of the warehouse.
- Industrial shelving makes each unit of space valuable.
- Many shelving units can be easily and conveniently combined to make large shelving units.
- This shelving can be both static as well as mobile that in on the casters.
Benefits of Using Industrial Shelving
Industrial shelving comes with the following benefits.
- Industrial shelving is extremely versatile in nature.
- This shelving is highly durable and lasts for a long duration of time.
- Industrial shelving is of high capacity and can accommodate weights of upto 200 kgs.
Space Rack takes pride in being one of the leading shelving companies, catering to the individualised needs of every user so that none of them get even a single chance to complain. With our experience and expertise, we make sure provide each of the users with the most appropriate industrial shelving solutions.
Ready to speak to a Storage Solution Expert?
Full Warehouse Solutions - From Planning to Delivery
We can visit, measure up and create a custom warehouse plan for free.
We can replace any damaged non-compliant racking components.
Our in house team can install racking or shelving for any size warehouse.
We visit, inspect and provide a comprehensive report.
We identify warehouse safety issues and provide an actionable report.
We can help you plan and navigate the complexities of relocating.