When is a Rack Supported Mezzanine Suitable?
A mezzanine floor, as we all know, is an additional level between the main floors in the storage building or warehouse. Rack supported mezzanine is a structural mezzanine floor with racks and shelves for benefitting storage to a great extent. The rack supported mezzanine is suitable in the following situations.
- There is a need for additional storage space within the existing warehouse or storage building
- A requirement of many decking options upon the structures
- Ideal for the case as well as broken case pick modules
Features of a Rack Supported Mezzanine
Learn about the exciting features of a rack supported mezzanine below.
- Appropriate utilisation of the available space
- Cost-saving industrial storage solution
- Options for customisation available
- Extremely economical square footage for storing requirements
Advantages of using a Rack Supported Mezzanine
Here are a few advantages of using a rack supported mezzanine.
- Extremely efficient storage solution
- Safe for stored goods as well as the users or operators
- Storage solution for a variety of items
- Ability to handle different loads with ease
- Additional structures like stairs, conveyors, etc. can be conveniently integrated
If you wish to install rack supported mezzanine in your warehouse, get in touch with our team at Space Rack. We are one of the leading rack manufacturers helping the warehouse owners to provide premium quality rack supported mezzanine which is ideally suited for the intended purpose of use.
Ready to speak to a Storage Solution Expert?
Full Warehouse Solutions - From Planning to Delivery
We can visit, measure up and create a custom warehouse plan for free.
We can replace any damaged non-compliant racking components.
Our in house team can install racking or shelving for any size warehouse.
We visit, inspect and provide a comprehensive report.
We identify warehouse safety issues and provide an actionable report.
We can help you plan and navigate the complexities of relocating.