How is Warehouse Mesh Decking Useful?
Warehouse mesh decking is a wire mesh usually used on a racking system for the creation of a shelf. Mesh decking can also be easily and conveniently used for bulk shelving as well. A wire deck is constructed of a wire mesh along with channels supports that are welded to the bottom for providing support. Warehouse mesh decking is useful in the following situations.
- It can be used as an alternative to the boards since they are much stronger
- It is useful to protect the mixing of different items, hence easier to categorize
- Mesh decks are a preferred option at the time of an unfortunate event of fire since the water from the sprinkler system in the warehouse can easily filter down through the racking system in an easier manner as compared to the solid boards.
Features of Warehouse Mesh Decking
Some of the top features of warehouse mesh decking are mentioned below.
- Mesh decks are able to hold heavy loads
- It allows dust to fall through to the floor which makes cleaning much easier
- It allows light to pass through, thereby allowing forklift operators to see the occurrences high up
- Dividers are available for splitting levels in separate compartments
Benefits of Warehouse Mesh Decking
The major benefits of warehouse mesh decking are as follows.
- Easy to install and use
- Resistant to rust, dust, and liquids
- Very easily customizable as per the requirements
- Cleaning and maintenance are easy
Ready to speak to a Storage Solution Expert?
Full Warehouse Solutions - From Planning to Delivery
We can visit, measure up and create a custom warehouse plan for free.
We can replace any damaged non-compliant racking components.
Our in house team can install racking or shelving for any size warehouse.
We visit, inspect and provide a comprehensive report.
We identify warehouse safety issues and provide an actionable report.
We can help you plan and navigate the complexities of relocating.