A mezzanine is an elevated floor system that is installed between the floor and the ceiling in an industrial setting. Designed around a facility’s existing layout, a mezzanine enables companies to forgo the time and expense of a renovation or relocation project.
Let’s find out different types of mezzanine storage systems available in UAE & their benefits. Hope this information will help you choose the right one for your facility’s needs!
Catwalks Mezzanine Storage
- Closes to an elevated conveyor or other materials handling equipment.
- Offers easy access to the equipment.
- Allows adding pallet drop zones, stairways and gates easily.
Freestanding Mezzanine Storage
- More like a fixture in the building.
- Its steel support columns are bolted to the floor and take up minimal space.
- Perfect solution where the usual configurations or loading requirements aren’t a major factor.
Full Mat Mezzanine Storage
- Has features of both freestanding and catwalk systems.
- Have an open second level
- Can be installed over existing shelving or workspace areas.
Integrated or Structural Mezzanine Storage
- Manufactured as a part of the original building design.
- Permanent types of mezzanines with concrete floors.
- They support load weight.
Structural Storage System
- Shelf and rack are supported by conventional pallet rack uprights or bin shelving systems
- They don’t require any structural columns.
- Highly affordable and can be built upon already existing storage.
Customized Mezzanine Storage
It can accommodate any design, components, column spacing and unusual load characteristics.
For more information on the same visit Space Rack. We are one of the popular rack manufacturers in UAE that specialises in the design, supply and installation of Mezzanine floors.